P-Tina, The "P" is silent

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey gang , this build is going to be a long build or very short. Im not sure on painting or parts yet
or how much elbow grease i wanna use. anyway here she is from the start!
bikepictures003.jpg

bikepictures005.jpg

bikepictures006.jpg

008.jpg

bikepictures008.jpg

Gumby, lol and ill get a orange krate to follow it around called pokey! i kinda think its done" looks anyway" but i need to nail down the drive trane and steering.but We shall see :wink:

i guess i couldnt find my post...it didnt come up in the search?.. senile

jon said:

Pinstriping! That'd be the cat's pajamas! Maybe cream lines to match the chainguard and front fender brace.

That's a girl-bike I'd be proud to ride!

thanks hooch, that was the look i was going for and its also the reason im not done yet!!! i need some sort of ornate spacer between the forks and the rear fender brace...
the heron, ive had this bike for about 4 yrs now and out of all the womens bikes its my favorite.
you guys think if i delete the pics i can fake a build for the new one comming up!!! :shock: :lol:

cool idea, i only have 1" of space between.i tried to find a small set of skulls that i could drill through but the spool kinda solves the problem.
just for that theres a beer waiting for ya when you come into town one day! :D

Back