PA Ride & Rockabilly June 14th PICS!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey everyone well i usually just ride with a couple of friends but figure id throw this out there if anyone wants to go meet some more bike people etc
Lansdaleride.jpg

lansdale is a good location close to rt 309,611 and the turnpile
this is not a organized event at all .. just meeting up and riding around where ever we feel like going around town . going to try and do this for 4,5 to 7 pm .. meeting at the train station thats right off main st

at 8 pm at the Third and Walnut bar .. on 3rd and walnut :) we do Rockabilly Sundays . only $7 cover charge it is 21+ show .. the band for this night is the Dead End Cruisers .. theres good food,beer,pool tables, shuffle board, darts etc.

im also going to prob do a earlier ride this day also in Allentown Pa at the America on Wheels Museum .. its a cool museum filled with cars,trucks, motorcycles and BICYCLES even a replica of peewee hermans bike . there having a show of vintage police cars . from 10-3 pm . theres a flat enough area to ride so i might do that noon to 3 if anyone is interested just to see the museum and ride around
http://www.americaonwheels.org/

ask if you have questions :)

ok .. thats it all i want to do is ride my bicycle :)

Re: PA Ride and Rockabilly

Sounds awesome.

If there wasn't a big puddle, some mountains, and a heap of other stuff between here and there, I'd be there :wink:

Only thing I like better than bikes, is Rock-a-Billy ...... and beer.

Re: PA Ride and Rockabilly

Halfdone said:
Sounds awesome.

If there wasn't a big puddle, some mountains, and a heap of other stuff between here and there, I'd be there :wink:

Only thing I like better than bikes, is Rock-a-Billy ...... and beer.

aw man you just need to do strap a big block marine motor on a bike and a few floating devices and youll be here in no time hahha .

Re: PA Ride and Rockabilly June 14th

alrighty folks didnt have alot of feed back but oh well
so sunday started out with Me my friend rob and his friend jesse going to allentown pa to do a ride around the America on Wheels museum . the museum itself has some old bikes inside of it , and around that building theres awesome old abandoned industrial buildings so here ya go .. oh ya and lots of hills and our 1 speeds made it hahaha
564759902_xwMeZ-L.jpg

my 49 schwinn, robs elgin and jesse's unknown
564759694_cQ7DJ-L.jpg

old indian inside the museum
564759710_Td73P-L.jpg

a reading bicycle i think from 1918.. it was made in reading pa !
564759784_dJvKV-L.jpg

a restored columbia
564759792_sfUPR-L.jpg

a flying merkel and excelsior (sp)

alrighty around Allentown a bit .. sorry for not alot of rollings pictures if you saw the size of my camera you would understand why i dont like taking rolling pics with it .
but heres a old building with a tree inside
564759996_XysjT-L.jpg

564759987_b6wjh-L.jpg

i couldnt help myself .. " tasty meats"

564760045_VpLQ9-L.jpg

564760099_uypuD-L.jpg

564760177_nFKaK-L.jpg

stoped to get some pizza .. for those who dont know i eat a slice of pizza 5 days a week .. not joking i <3 it !

-----------
Lansdale Pa ride the same day , lansdale is a PERFECT riding area for vintage cruisers nice and flat wide open roads, parks , alot of old cars in garages and driveway to take a peak at and the people are very nice .
564760195_PfEEo-L.jpg

only 1 !! ratrodbikes member came out .. last bike on the right . Vanilla_Gorilla .
564760654_LptiM-L.jpg

564760316_5SxCE-L.jpg

jesse foolin around at the memorial park
564760559_Uo9Aq-L.jpg

my bicycle partner in crime "nohawk" rob and his elgin
564760341_45d3S-L.jpg

Jon aka Vanilla_gorilla foolin around
564760628_EpKHS-L.jpg

ya we didnt know the feild was muddy until we were rolling threw it
564760457_mhT8M-L.jpg

me and the canon .. and i have a piece of its wheel in my hand
564760827_jtmqK-L.jpg

i finally got my tank back just a quick coat of primer on it looking for a horn!
564760751_Drgwf-L.jpg

vanilla gorilla made a awesome spark thrower
564760834_Ra9wt-L.jpg

told him he's gotta make me on now haha

and after riding the bicycles all day long we went to the third and walnut bar for some rockabilly where i couldnt stop moving so i had to dance for a few songs good times and good people . there will be more rides

Awesome pics, looks like fun. Hope ya' didn't eat that green pizza, it looks like it went bad! :lol:

hey sensor i used something called a "tail devil" which is a plastic plate with 4 or 5 big flints on it
its supposed to go on the tail of a skateboard but inspiration hit me differently
i had no idea if it was gonna work, the pics are pretty much the first time i tried it out
success!

thesuicideride said:
hotrodjen r u a striper? i feel like ive seen pics of you stripin on the lounge. maybe not. oh well. sweet bikes!
As far as we're concerned, she's a BIKE builder.............and a good one at that............GREAT pics, thanks for posting em.

KOTA said:
thesuicideride said:
hotrodjen r u a striper? i feel like ive seen pics of you stripin on the lounge. maybe not. oh well. sweet bikes!
As far as we're concerned, she's a BIKE builder.............and a good one at that............GREAT pics, thanks for posting em.
Yes what Jen does outside of this site at the lounge is her own business. Oh wait that's striper not stripper :D

HotRodJen said:
yes .. im a pin striper and yes im on the pin head lounge... im not a stripper .. if i was a stripper i think the nova would be painted lol

Ha ha ha!

Back