PA Ride & Rockabilly June 14th PICS!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds freakin cool! Not much of a scene like that down here sadly, but a few hardcore cats try to keep it pretty real. Would love to get back out to the States and party like that again!

Dman said:
Sounds freakin cool! Not much of a scene like that down here sadly, but a few hardcore cats try to keep it pretty real. Would love to get back out to the States and party like that again!

well if your ever coming to the states on the right side hahahaha (east coast) i can let you know about the rockabilly scene out here its pretty solid

Dman said:

well if your ever coming to the states on the right side hahahaha (east coast) i can let you know about the rockabilly scene out here its pretty solid

if i was a stripper i think the nova would be painted lol[/quote]
what are ya talkin about! that car is painted 8) and if you were a stripper would it be pink? :shock:

jon said:
if i was a stripper i think the nova would be painted lol
what are ya talkin about! that car is painted 8) and if you were a stripper would it be pink? :shock:[/quote]

hahaha nooo the car isnt painted its rotting away under that primer that holds mostiure! ..
and do you reallllly think i would own a pink car even if i was a stripper?

hahaha nooo the car isnt painted its rotting away under that primer that holds mostiure! ..
and do you reallllly think i would own a pink car even if i was a stripper?[/quote]

No, probably not! but it would be black with evil flames and spikes all over it and a couple chainsaws sticking out the sides to cut down those tuner cars.. :shock:

side note: theres a product "name escapes me" that you can spray over raw sheetmetal that acts like paint and seals the metal and also can be painted over!!! just sayin :wink:

and nice to see you again here!

Back