Pea shooter

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PictureorVideo024.jpg

This is my latest creation. The frame is an Evans products that was made in my hometown of Plymouth Mich in about 1960. the seat is from Felt and the forks are a combination of original and repro Monark parts. I think the bars and stem may also be from a Monark. The tires are Felt Quick brick and the wheels came with the Evans. When I bought the bike it was rattle can red with a white tank and seat. I am currently putting a Chinese 2 stroke on this bike and I will try to post some pics when its done.
PictureorVideo021.jpg

DSC00666.jpg

DSC00665.jpg

I really love that frame, setup color... everything! I would even more love the relation to motocycles leavin unspoken eg puttin "Hardley Dangerous" on the tank or so...
But thats a just personal view :wink:

*allthumbsup*

THIS BIKE NEEDS TO BE IN DETROIT'S AUTORAMA!
Bring it out and blow some minds!
One of the best looking Boardtracker replica bikes ever!
Thanks for the great pics,
Chainsaw

Oh man! You just made a lot of friends on this forum by posting those pics! :wink: Coooooool bike.

Hugo

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
HOLEY MACKINTRYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that thang is SWEEEEET!

Chainsaw said:
THIS BIKE NEEDS TO BE IN DETROIT'S AUTORAMA!
Bring it out and blow some minds!
One of the best looking Boardtracker replica bikes ever!
Thanks for the great pics,
Chainsaw
I totally agree, that bike as awsome. If you were to enter it in the Autorama, it would have to be without an engine though. When you do put your engine on please figure out something other than the stupid looking teardrop gas tank for it. If you were to enclose your current tank and make it a little wider for more gas that would look great...Kelly

I already have the engine mounted and the rear sprocket installed. I have ordered a fuel tank for a RC plane that should fit nicely inside the existing metal tank. Now I have to figure out how to get rid of the cheesy throttle/grips that come with the engine.

This is a very nice bike and it sounds like your engine upgrade will be just as nice. Maybe some kind of spring loaded trigger(short lever bmx brake handle) for the throttle.

Boardtrack fan said:
I already have the engine mounted and the rear sprocket installed. I have ordered a fuel tank for a RC plane that should fit nicely inside the existing metal tank. Now I have to figure out how to get rid of the cheesy throttle/grips that come with the engine.
Cut the cheesey ones off and with some muscle and some spit you should be able to use your original grips, sometimes a heat gun will help in this process. I've changed the grips on every bike I've built. How big is the airplane tank your using? These bikes will get around 125mpg and with the stock 1/2 gallon tank you don't want to push much past 50 miles on a full tank unless you want to risk pedaling...Kelly

WHY MUST THIS BIKE LOOK SO AWESOME

man i must say that bike looks better everytime i look at it, i'm really what it looks like wiht the engine, post pics i need them :p

Back