Peddlers 09 Spring Bike Show and Swap

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elvis is all shook up...

that you don't like his D.A., baby. He's gonna check outta the heartbreak hotel, and kick your butt with his blue suede shoes, 'cause you ain't nothin' but a hound dog. :lol:

Elvis-Presley-Poster-C11791410.jpeg

Bummer,bummer, bummer..... we are going to miss being at Peddlers S & S. Wish I was going to be there, but it will be OK, I will be at texas speedway for nascar racing. We will be cruizing the track area on our rat bikes,lora's Star Chief and my Rust Rat. We will be up there in Independence another time. A pub cruize around Independence Saturday night and show and swap on Sunday ,made at great weekend for us, we will miss it. Have Fun, show us lots of pictures.

dangratsdan said:
Bummer,bummer, bummer..... we are going to miss being at Peddlers S & S. Wish I was going to be there, but it will be OK, I will be at texas speedway for nascar racing. We will be cruizing the track area on our rat bikes,lora's Star Chief and my Rust Rat. We will be up there in Independence another time. A pub cruize around Independence Saturday night and show and swap on Sunday ,made at great weekend for us, we will miss it. Have Fun, show us lots of pictures.

You be sure and take some photos too. Ratrod Bikes at Nascar. Have fun.

Rick I still don't know for sure if we will make it or not. It will be a last minute decision based on stuff to do with work and of course the weather.

I understand Randy, but I hope you can make it. I've had a lot of calls the last couple of days and know there will be people coming from Lincoln Neb. and from Iowa. I'm getting excited about this show. Hey Dan get lots of pictures and we will see you at the midwest fest and hopfully at the fall S&S. Tell lora I said hello.

so rick lemme get this correct.... rain or shine the meet will be fine?! ever get a final tally of how many RRB members will be in attendance?

ALL RRB MEMBERS ATTENDING THE SWAP: WEAR YOUR RRB.COM SHIRTS!!!
(sorry for all caps, not yelling, just wanted to state a point)

Easy E

I'll be there rain or shine, but I don't have a RRBs shirt yet to wear (guess I need to fix that). If the weather allows me to drive my VW single cab I'll have room for 2 or 3 bikes to show as well as some parts and a couple bikes more to try to sell, if not I'll still be there just not with as many bikes.

Ok Rick, I'll be there but I may just be looking. I have no time to put together stuff to sell and no money to show or to buy. Will see how the next day or two go.

Don

Well, I couldn't of timed this any better. I'm new to the site, just getting into rat biking, AND I live in Kansas city.
Looking forward to the Peddlers Show!

less than 24hrs!!! yay!!! im super excited!!! rain or shine the meet will be fine!!!

Easy E

well if anything we can have a snowball fight! :shock:

Sorry to say but as much as we want to go it ain't gonna happen. It's always a nice weekend get-away for us but something else has got in the way.
Don't know if anybody else is going to make it from here or not.
Hope you get a break in the weather.
Maybe we'll get to see you all in the fall if not sooner.

Sorry you cant make it. I got a call from another coaster named Randy and he and five others are on their way up. We are meeting at the shop at 7 and doing a ride around town. I will take pictures and post them later tonight. Take care Rick

We were going to have a pub ride tonight but got rained out, so we went up the street to the Courthouse Exchange Bar and Grill and got something to eat and drink. Did I say something to drink. LOL I'm ready for tomorrow. heres some pictures from tonight withsome members of the Coasters from Wichita and members of the Spokesmen.
Before the ride that didn't happen. LOL
001-32.jpg

002-35.jpg

003-42.jpg

004-40.jpg

005-36.jpg

006-37.jpg

007-36.jpg

008-35.jpg

009-33.jpg

010-29.jpg

At the Courthouse Bar and Grill