Peddlers Bike Show and Swap

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear that Hooch. We were all looking forward to meeting you in the flesh.
Here's a shot of the group tonight. We had a great time. I'll have more from tonight and tomorrow later.
Img_2821.jpg

What a great time! Thanks Bicyclerick. It was great to see everyone again and meet some of ya for the first time. There was at least 12 of us there that are on ratrodbikes.com from 3 different states.

Photos from the event here.

ratrodders_peddlers.jpg

Standing from left... Dangratsdan, kustomratcreators, jjmunster, pony tail mike, jon, bicyclerick, dos cruiser
Front left... fast eddie, coach j, ratdaddy, aka_locojoe

Somehow we didn't get jmagruder10 in the photo.

Thanks to all the guys (and gals) who made today a blast. What a great day for a swap meet...beautiful weather. It was great meeting everyone. Sweet dreams.

Peddlers bike show

What a great time. Thanks to everyone that was at the show/swap. Randy hope you got some good pictures because i only got a few before my camera died.
001-11.jpg

002-13.jpg

003-16.jpg

004-16.jpg

005-15.jpg

006-15.jpg

007-14.jpg

Randy there was 13 members at the show, we didn't get KCLancer in the picture either, and what about the winner of original middleweight and original stingray? LOL.
DSCN0090.jpg

005-14.jpg

GREAT WEEKEND! THANKS RICK! Its was a fun time with fun people and some KOOL BIKES. The Saturday night Pub Cruize was great, hope it gets even bigger in the future, downtown Independence is fun to cruize around at night. The swap meet was a good opportunity to find lots of cool stuff for future builds, and I did. And the show was a nice mix of all kinds of bikes. Congrates to Ponytailmike for his Best Rat/Custom and Best of Show. It was great meeting fellow RRB members, getting to put some faces to the names and seeing their rides. Thank You Rick and Peddlers Bike Shop. Dangerous Dan

had a great time as well...it was awesome meeting everyone. I, like Eddie, got seriously sunburned, but it was totally worth to get to hang with everyone. I'll check my disposable camera and see if I got any good shots.

We need to add Rustymotors to the list of ratrod members that was at the show also. Sorry for not remembering you until now Josh and thanks for coming all the way from Bloomington and Ratdaddy for coming from Denver and Coach J from Rolla and all the coasters from wichita. Its people like you that makes these events. Again thanks. Rick

Here's just a few of the photos for those to lazy to click through to the other site :lol:

Coach J
pic070.jpg

pic020.jpg

Bicyclericks collection.
pic025.jpg

pic032.jpg

Kustomratkreators bike.
pic033.jpg

Kclancers.
pic039.jpg

Ponytailmikes 2 bikes in foreground.
pic063.jpg