Peddlers Bike Show and Swap

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Dan, that sounds like a great idea. I think we could do something like that at a few local watering holes. LOL

Bicyclerick said:
The Optimist Club will be at the show and selling 1/4 pd hotdogs and sodas and its a BYOB otherwise.

I'll throw some stuff on at my place (near the airport off interstate 29/ 71 Hwy) after the show and anybody that wants to come hang out and eat is welcome.

Rick
Count me in. I am not bringing anything to sell but I might do some buying. It is a long haul from bloomington, In to old KC But this is a great meet and lots of fun. Look foward to seeing you, and Buddy, and the rest of the Kc Locals.
See Ya Next Week!
Josh

I have been polishing up a few bikes to take to the swap. I am bring a Skyway BMX , Schwinn Predator, Sears Spyder 5 , Trek 1200 roadbike, Schwinn Prelude roadbike , A few roadbike project bikes, tons of parts . Can`t wait ......

Cleaning out the garage I had some bicycle "junk" I was just going to throw out. Then I remembered the old saying about junk. I may bring it in case someone else has a use for the stuff. Most of it is definitely ratrod quality.

Rick ya got a dumpster so I can throw out what I don't get rid of? :lol:

Starsparker and I are going to be there with bikes and some swapmeet stuff. And some of the other Coasters will be there. We will come up Saturday, and are hoping we can do a pub pedal around Independence, and hope that some of the Spokesmen might be there to help lead the way. I hope that Ratrodbike members will be there for a Saturday night cruise as well. I think we should declare Peddlers Independence, Saturday night, be there. Be there Sunday for sure! Dangerous Dan

aka_locojoe said:
Cleaning out the garage I had some bicycle "junk" I was just going to throw out. Then I remembered the old saying about junk. I may bring it in case someone else has a use for the stuff. Most of it is definitely ratrod quality.

Rick ya got a dumpster so I can throw out what I don't get rid of? :lol:

I forgot the saying uses "trash" not "junk" :oops:

Josh,Glad your making it back from bloomington for the show. Anyone coming in on Sat. I'm open until 4 and then we can go cruise the watering holes, and Randy I hope you dont need to throw anything away. LOL

I got good tires and an oil change on the old van, Starsparker even polished up the inside, ROAD TRIP! Today I be packing the van with our bikes and swap meet junk.... I mean swap meet stuff... I mean highly desirable bicycle swap meet merchendice..... OK, swap meet junk. We plan on rolling in to Independence about 6 pm saturday. Hope to meet up with pub peddlers some place about 7 pm ish saturday evening. Where would be a good place to meet? Or a phone # to find all the COOL KIDS on bikes. Looking forward to seeing everybody. Dangerous Dan

Loaded up and ready to hit the hiway. What parts don't fly out the back on the way up I'll be unloading cheap. See some of ya tonight, the rest tomorrow.
roadtrip1.jpg

roadtrip2.jpg

Back