Penydarren, done.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed the pic with the new rear end. That really has a great mean look to it. Nice work

Who needs rim brakes lol. Going to see if I can make this work. The top will have a cable running up to the lever I posted a pic of the other day. and the bottom will have a spring attached to the frame to hold it off the tire.

Cool, out of interest, have you settled on the seat post? Personally I'd go with the long set back to balance up the extended rear end. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool, out of interest, have you settled on the seat post? Personally I'd go with the long set back to balance up the extended rear end. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks guys. Actually I'm still undecided on the seat post. I like it laid back but will have to tinker with it some more so the seat will sit more level.

Last edited:
I know you switched out during your build, but i think it looks alot better without all those nonfunctional sprockets on there.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I know you switched out during your build, but i think it looks alot better without all those nonfunctional sprockets on there.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Actually its still going to be done just not on this bike, a buddy of mine seen my idea and wants to take the idea beyond just filling in the triangle of the frame. He wants the gears to actually stick out beyond the outside of the frame. So Im just waiting for him to drop his frame off to me.

Oh yeah I dig it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Got some welding done today.
I like the heavy duty industrial look with the expanded metal and beefy front end.:showingbiceps:
With the stretched rear dropouts, the second seat post gets my vote.
20140529_184804_zps829730f4.jpg

Latest posts

Back