photos from BEHIND BARS INC in San Jose CA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
personally, I had a great time. there were more than 400 bikes (easily) perfect weather and some cool stuff to see.
hooked up with Mike from Vintage Bike Supply, and Ray the garage door guy, thanks again for the hospitality 8)
here's a few of my favorite pics (i think Mike has some in his camera too)
this show was worth the 2 1/2hr drive by far! i got allot of compliments on the tandem all day 8) (was hoping they'd have an award for tandems, but i picked the year they dropped that category :cry: )
all in all it was a good day!!!
100_1835.jpg

this guy was putting lines on. he was real smoooooth 8)
100_1836.jpg

Mike and Ray
100_1837.jpg

100_1834.jpg

100_1833.jpg

i even met some of the CHOPPADEROS crew :mrgreen:
100_1831.jpg

100_1832.jpg

100_1828.jpg

100_1829.jpg

100_1830.jpg

Ray brought his pedal cars
100_1824.jpg

100_1822.jpg

100_1821.jpg

AAAAAAAAaaaaannnnnnndddddd!!!! CONGRATS to Ray "kuttnhack" for Best of Show RAT BIKE :mrgreen:
he won with his 3 wheeled 10foot 10inch long and low "2 much" bike
great job dude!
(i have a picture of it on the VintageBikeSupply Show thread here :wink:

Hey guys just wanted to say AWESOME rides! Some of those bikes are just genius.

Sounds like a real strong scene there.

Hey my wife is going to be out there for the next 2 weekends- she's a big supporter of our custom and vintage bike scene here. She's actually bummed that she'll miss Hot Rod Fall Out while she's taking a class in Berkeley.

She's going to house sit a place in Oakland. Any rides planned or weekly club meets near there that she can join? She'll have the use of a car and bike while there, can't promise either one will be very cool but she'd love to have some kool people to hang out with while she's visiting/going to school.

Any info, email me please at [email protected]

--Rob in Connecticut

2 MUCH WAS OFF THE HOOK!!!! TAKE A LOOK!!! NOW THAT IS AMAZING!!!
106_1028-1.jpg

106_1030.jpg

106_1033.jpg

106_1034.jpg

Ray is AN ORIGINAL RAT, THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT!!!

i have to say that ray's bike is the ultimate burrito bike for sure. man if i had known that the chopadero boys were going to be there i might have gone but i was sick anyways. looks like fun now we just need to try ang get these guys up to sacto for the rat bike rodeo :mrgreen: actually ted probably did tell me they were going to be there i just missed it in my medicated haze :oops:

Back