Phreaks '08 St Pat's Parade Photos - PHOTO LINK FIXED!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a link to the 2008 Phoenix Phreaks St. Patty's Day Parade Photos
http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d118/Greenblazer/08 St Pats Parade/

*Update*
The photos are now on Photobucket where they should have been along. Sorry, my bad. The Walgreen's photo repository logs you out (and kills everyone's view) when you exit their website. Pretty crappy I'd say.

Enjoy...

Re: Phreaks '08 St Pat's Parade Photos

I dont have a walgreens account! I think your job's restrictions stink. Tell your boss in order for you to stay awake and not fall asleep at your desk you need to be able to surf the net for non job related sites!! lol

Prior to the parade in Dallas, I saw a Craigslist ad about bikes in the parade, so I went down to see what was there. Not a whole lot, this was pretty much it, maybe one or two other bikes. On the last shot, the guy wasn't in the parade, just delivering stuff, but had as funky a machine as anything that was in there. I don' t know that the unicyclist was with the group; he wasn't ridng with them at least. I wasn't in the parade, just watching. Looks like y'all had a little better bike turnout on yours.
Bike1.jpg

Bike2.jpg

Bike3.jpg

Bike4.jpg

Bike5.jpg

Bike6.jpg

Bike8.jpg

Bike7.jpg

Latest posts

Back