Pinstriping my Schwinn

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so since my monark is out of my room . i moved the schwinn in for some stripes .
its flat black and has gloss black scallops i did last year .. the fenders are really boogered up the front part of the fender was really hard to do alot of chips in the paint under neith soo im not to fond of it .. when i put the other bike together this is coming apart lol

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

i had to add this on the bike .. sticker not paint :(
IMG_0012.jpg

and finally this last night still have to add the blue
IMG_0006small-1.jpg

Wow...you do some really nice work Jen.

I'm usually pretty sensitive to the consistency of stripes on pinstriping and your work is very clean.

very well done love the colors i gotta get me some lime that looks sweet. and i bet von is smilling down on all us people who throw lines down in his honor.

great stripe work! ive been at a lettering shop for about 3 months now and its definitely not easy. i see girl scout cookies! try the new lemonades...yummm

wow if you are that good on a fender i would love to see what you can do if you got a hold of a hood of a car ....

Jen,

I had this done on my decklid at a car show last summer. nobody was giving him much business, and he was supposed to do a simpler design for the $20 I had. But I think a few people gathered and he showed his skills. I love this stuff!!

pinstripe.jpg

that is a real cool peice and dang for 20 bucks what a deal i bet he got more bizz after that :mrgreen:

Dr. Sizzle said:
Great job! I'm waiting for my Mack X-Caliber #0000 to finish my bike. Can wait to show it.
how do you like those xcalibers? i never did get one . im old school and stick to the 00 mack green wraps .. tried the blue wraps didnt like them i donno maybe b/c i started with the greens

Back