Pinstriping Snail Mail Panel Jam

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HotRodJen said:
hahaha nope im still in the game the panel is sprayed with no issues .. on the one side hahaha
but then my brush decided to die on me i will be getting 2 new ones on thursday the paint will be a floin! plus i have all next week off have faith ! hahaha im having a horriable month of june guys sorry about all this , when its done who am i shipping too i already have the folder to ship it in

yesssssssssssss! mine is half way to sensors door right now.

seaotter.jpg

here ya go

got yours in today sensor. and wow i might have cut mine kinda small. and i know i over did the color. i have a bad tendency to do the first color like its the only color. :oops:

well i think you have the one i started with which is the blue panel. i got a bit nuts with mine too. we will make it work

sensor your panel got a little dinged and danged in transit. ill try to straighten it out :D. karfer is this blue a rattle can? looks sharp fellas!

was it the edges? when i got it those were a bit tweeked....if it is lay it on something flat and push down...theyll come out
and got your panel today as well....i can work with it theres space open(and whoever gets it after me dont sweat going over my stuff....i know i wont :wink: )
they look great karfer/suicide ride :!:
bet you guys cant guess what color im using on this one....

yeah. mostly the edges. a little flex in the middle but it should be just fine. 8). and yeah by all means, feel free to line all over mine. my brush wouldnt let go :lol:. dont forget about wetting the back down with rubbing alcohol to kill the static.

panel looks great(thanks for tying it together...i was at a loss :oops: )
got yours half way done...ill post pics tonight or tomorrow when its completely finished and you werent lying about the static! i think every loose hair in my brush flew out with the first line(after that i did the rubbing alcohol and it wasnt a problem anymore) :lol:

sensor said:
i may still add to the bottom unless the other 2 it has to go to still want the space....
paneljam3.jpg

sensor did you cut right in tight on those two thick verticals to make it look like we are weaving in and out? i just noticed that. nice touch :D

sorry i cant take credit for planning the weaving look....i just filled those to try to bring the eye back up to the top(but now its top heavy :roll: ....so karfer/jen...do you mind if i do a little more on the bottom in between his/mine to even it out?)

do what you want sensor its all good and following your lines is a change for me we have different styles. and jen i am waiting for you to get done so we can swap panels

karfer67 said:
do what you want sensor its all good and following your lines is a change for me we have different styles. and jen i am waiting for you to get done so we can swap panels
it will be shipping out tomorrow letting it dry a 24 hr time bc its so humid here , will post photos of it tonight its very east coast style hope you guys dig it

Latest posts

Back