Pitching an Idea out to all my Jersey/Philly RatRodBikers

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I was talking to the person in charge of the Collingswood Cruise-In (held every 3rd Thursday) and he said that if we could get about 20 bikes up they'd add a bicycle catagory to the Cruise-In. Now I know it's hard to get that kind of participation each month, so I had an idea :idea: . What about getting together for a single event night, like maybe in August? I'm pretty sure I could get him to add a bicycle catagory for a single month. Is there any month that would be better than another for maximum participation? Can we get 20 bikes together for it? Id like to think in an area as densely populated as this that 20 shouldn't be an outrageous number, even on a Thursday night... :)

Re: Pitching an Idea out to all my Jersey/Philly bros...

I'm good for 3rd Thursday in August with 2 bikes. 8)

Re: Pitching an Idea out to all my Jersey/Philly bros...

vibr8shun said:
I'm good for 3rd Thursday in August with 2 bikes. 8)
Well with me and another friend of mine on 2 of mine, plus Spin and SkiptoothJones hopefully, that makes 6! It's a good start! :D

Im right near collings wood.Me and my buds what totally get up on this...where called the goosekneckz.Were always up there with our hot rods so we cam always bring the bikes...PM your number i know alot of ppl in the area we put on alot of shows so maybe we can make something more happen to.

JohnnyGooseneck said:
i'm totally down with it. i'll strap the cruiser on the roof of the 49. as if it wasn't enough of an eyesore. haha!
Hey, enter both of them! 8)

Ill put mine on the chevys roof gotta be careful not to scratch that primmer hahaha.

Stop in my tattoo shop in woodbury heights ill put em out.

Back