Pleine Lune

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, this is my new custom build bike. She is called "Pleine Lune" French for full moon.

pleinelune_final_002.jpg

pleinelune_final_001.jpg

Wow!

great Lines....very Popular geometry Style
with The Old Harleys / Indians.

I love The way The Bottom swoops down, and back up Like
a "True Old Motorcycle."......in Board Tracker Style.

Very impressive Color Scheem.
I like it a lot!

peace,
Kev.

very very nice!

Very Very, nice. Just so happens I am building a board track style bike right now.

cooool! i love it. looks great.
will it be buyable like the basman 346?
and when will locster get one? :wink: :lol:

So fine...

Man that is a work of Art...it's so fine I got a chubby!

Beyond just a bike--this is truly a sculpture! Looks instantly familar and otherworldly at the same time.
I want one!!!

I think i found your inpiration!!

15-cyclone-left.jpg

tartosuc said:
I think i found your inpiration!!

15-cyclone-left.jpg

Yep, correct!
I tried to make a more bicycle version of it.... A tank would be too much a motorcycle copy for this bike.

normally i am not really into full custom bikes but that is stunning. i love that bottom tube the way it curves like the lower tube on an early boardtracker like the real one in the other photo. stunning bike makes mine look like nada.

Keep an eye out for my WIP

I am cleaning and working on a bike, original frame design, by one Stelber co. that fits right into this category!

BTW - I love this interpretation Basman! The only, and I do mean only thing I personally would change is the fork. I like the truss rods, but i don't care for the late model round crown.

Joe

Back