post trike pictures

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a brief update: Work will be starting soon on the realignment and restoration of Smoooth Three. Hopefully, if all goes well, she’ll be ready to ride by spring.

SmooothThree.jpg

SmooothThree
SmooothThree.jpg

This chopper trike is made from a Worksman trike, a Schwinn woman’s touring bike and a Fuji woman’s road bike.

I was given this trike about 9 or 10 years ago by a lady that I helped move from one state to another. It's a little duty cause I'm just getting it out of storage to clean up and use for the summer :) I have changed nothing on this bike. Everything about it is exactly how I got it.

2n7dp1u.jpg

Current state the worksman i got is in, the red bin is just sitting on it, I had to cut it off to repaint bike.

Captain Awesome said:
OneHorsePower said:

no joke, i am stealing this idea. i need one
you have to improove it , cause as is , the ride sucks

Garbage day rescue.....at curb,ready to be taken away........cleaned up, painted blue n' gray, new seat, bars, added crate ......bada boom bada bing! My first Rat Rod!

OneHorsePower said:
Captain Awesome said:
OneHorsePower said:

no joke, i am stealing this idea. i need one
you have to improove it , cause as is , the ride sucks

Really? Cause I agree with CA, the first thing I thought to myself is that I needed to steal this right now. It looks like it would work well.

Back