"Post up Pics or Your Current Favorite Rider"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I figure its good to see pics of each others rides for those of us who aren't fortunate enough to have local swap meets/bike shows and such, really like anything that gives me cool ideas for another build, not much around here in NC where I live unless you like spandex and very expensive road bikes. I have a couple currently that I'm really enjoying, been in straight project build mode for weeks now, built both of these in the last month and have been putting alot of seat time on here lately,... my 57 Tornado and my Columbia 5-Star.

SGW-100CASIO701.jpg

SGW-100CASIO733.jpg

Nice rides, heres mine

1302820431.jpg

with the apes and the redband 2 speed I really like this one at the beach

1302820432.jpg

72 campus green Speedster, great around town rider

1302820513.jpg

late 60s/early 70s Steyr built Free spirit 3 speed, great around town, light and i can leave it outside the 7/11 and it will still be there when i come out

This is my favorite looks wise. Still haven't replaced the chain that broke a couple weeks ago, just haven't had time to ride it or fix it lately.
greybike006.jpg

This is my favorite at the time comfort wise. Gettin ready to put some new torpedo grips on it now & tighten up the chain & it's ready to go again.
greybike003.jpg

Almost forgot my 3rd favorite rider. Backwards fork makes it handle better on the freeway! (actually I bought this off of CL for my grand daughter $5) Must have been purchased & put together at Walmart.

Sorry, just couldn't resist! :lol: :lol:
trike002.jpg

Where are you at in NC? I'm in Roanoke Rapids and could use some bike friends.

I guess currently my favorite is this diamond Schwinn that I swapped a set of tandem coaster wheels on, of course soon I will be pulling the wheels to go on... you guessed it, a tandem, plus the bars. Then I will put a new set of alloy coasters on it, not sure what bars, and the 68cc engine off my 1950 Columbia.

IMG_4038.jpg

60 Higgins Flightliner i just restored as a rider, also have a 6? Higgins i restored as a rider for my wife. Sulley

004-5.jpg

022.jpg

Back