Prayers needed...update 2/28

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Needs some prayers aimed this way for my mother in law. She was diagnosed with a brain tumor last week, biopsy results will be discussed on Monday. We are all totally shocked that this could happen to an otherwise totally healthy 62 year old. So far she is maintaining a positive attitude so that is good. Thanks all.

You got it buddy. We will be sending prayers to your MIL and your family. So sorry to hear the news.

Also praying for your mother in law. And comfort for your family.

Just an update. Thanks all for the kind thoughts. Lynda is in great spirits and at home which is great. She has started chemo and in time we will have a better sense of what the future will hold.

On a positive note, we threw a fundraiser dinner and auction on Friday, hugely successful event with something like 200 friends and family showing up for support. Couple of highlights of the auction was a $800 bid on a set of 4 Red Sox tickets valued at $500. And perhaps the most touching was my son who agreed to auction off his hair to be donated to Locks of Love in the winners name. Kind of a double win! Bidding ran right up to $200. Up until we floated the idea by him he as been very reluctant to cut his hair, at 10 years old he was very brave to get out there in a room full of people and go for it. I am super proud of him.

Uncle Bill on the microphone running the auction, my lovely wife and I congratulating our brave son our middle son giving his big brother a big hug!

Back