Protowrxs Intro

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just figured I would say "hi" to all and provide a little intro.

Nothing special, just a computer professional that has always liked cars, motorcycles, robotics, electronics, home automation, and, oh yeah, BICYCLES.

I learned to wrench on bikes as a youngster which then moved to motorcycles, cars and finally computers. I still need to finish my 69 Mustang and my son's riding mower turned go kart, aka the GoMo

As my son learned to ride I was once again interested in bicycles. The ChopperBicycle.net forums got me cutting them up and now this forum sounds like fun way to stay interested.

Here's a couple bikes I've built:

My main rider chopper
P0001739_small.JPG

An unfinished 20" for my son from parts of various bikes, some exhaust pipe, and some swing set pieces;
P0002021_small.JPG

I guess this could be a Freak Bike if I would have finished it. I started it for a trike race for the local Police Dept but didn't have time to get it done.
P0001895_small.JPG

Anyhow.. cheers to all
-Stephen

welcome, that trike has me scratchin my head bout the seat & peddlin set-up, love to see somebody ride that one !!! nice stuff tho :)

CCR said:
welcome, that trike has me scratchin my head bout the seat & peddlin set-up, love to see somebody ride that one !!! nice stuff tho :)

Yeah.. it wasn't much fun to try to ride. But then again *I* wasn't going to be the one riding it, the Police Chief was.. :)

It's history anyhow.. just one of those "what if I did that with this?" situations.

Thanks for the welcome all!
-Stephen

Latest posts

Back