question about MTB's

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been kicking around the idea of selling my Cannondale Rush MTB to get something with a rigid rear (something a lil more fun) I love the rush it's GREAT bike but want to get more into freestyle type stuff. Anyone have any suggestions on a good fun bike? I need something i can ride a bit but i can screw around with when the feeling comes across. Thanks

DSCN0810.jpg

If you're gonna be jumping just get something like one of these one of these bombprooof Azonic frames(plenty others out there) its got the right geometry and what it was designed to do. Transfer your parts over and convert to one speed, real easy with this type frame since it's setup for both. Then you still have the old frame if you feel like going back.

http://www.jensonusa.com/store/product/FR302A01-Azonic+Steelhead+Pro+Frame+08.aspx
fr302a01blk.jpg

Santa Cruz Chameleon the do it all hardtail. I have a Haro Thread One DJ bike thats pretty nice, it rides just like a big BMX bike but with hydros and a suspension fork.

Back