Question on kids Murray bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had this old kids Murray bike laying around for a real long time and I am now getting time to do something with it. Does anybody have any ideas on how old this might be? It is a pretty neat little bike. I think I will just clean it up some and replace the needed parts for a cool little display bike in the garage. It has 20 inch tires on it and the front has Murray Ohio Mfg. Co., Clev. Ohio, USA on it. Thanks for any help or ideas. Leo
IMG_1320.jpg

IMG_1321.jpg

Hi Guys
The frame does look like the one listed there. But the handelbars are different and the tires listed in the catalog are 20 x 1.75, and the tires on mine are 2.125. But the tires of course could of been swapped out sometime. But they look original. Like I said I just think it is kind of cool, and something fun to fix up. I don't know if it is worth anything or not. But what the heck. I will look closer to try and find a serial number. Thanks again. Leo

Definitely a cool little bike. I like 16 and 20 inchers for display bikes too, mostly because of their size.

Back