RACKETTI (Coolest lil' girls cruiser in town.)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking pretty sweet! [emoji2] My only concern is that will those fit with fenders....
8cefd56e4639acd68480af7cf84a9109.jpg

Lähetetty minun GT-I9506 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Everything seems to fit...
Saddle looks quite big for this bike...but who wouldn't want to ride around with a sofa
8fc5e457085442131dd1185aeb47ed87.jpg

Today I started working on fenders details... everything went well and I was satisfied on my work... then I thought I could spray one thin layer of clear on them... then something odd happened. Rear fenders surface started to crack and now it looks like somekind of crocodile skin....
89ac4e359991cf2bd4054964a929a8d9.jpg
well, it is what it is

Today I started working on fenders details... everything went well and I was satisfied on my work... then I thought I could spray one thin layer of clear on them... then something odd happened. Rear fenders surface started to crack and now it looks like somekind of crocodile skin....
89ac4e359991cf2bd4054964a929a8d9.jpg
well, it is what it is

Fenders look good. If you're using spray cans and two different brands, they will react and cause the cracking. Sometimes even the same brands will do that too. If you can get the whole bike to look like that it would look like you meant to do it. Either way, it still looks good.

Luckily after drying... it didn't look that bad. I used same brand on spraypaint and clear. And the odd part was that front fender came out clean and smooth and rear fender cracked. Crazy .....

Back