Radical Rats

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Body: Kokomo, In... Mind: in the gutter. Soul: in
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey guys, I know we all love rat rods here so lets all try to find the most radical, off the wall, ridiculous rat rod pics we can find! Who knows if it gets good the best pic might win a prize....lol. Here's mine.....and since you all know I love V-dubs......... :mrgreen:

767855561_ZVijA-O.jpg

I would so love to drive this thing.

Have you guys seen the video of this thing driving around? That's right, It's actually "drivable" :mrgreen:

Here's one of my faves, Also a VW, as I'm a sucker for them too ;)

rat-rod-vw-06.jpg

jonvo4591 said:
Have you guys seen the video of this thing driving around? That's right, It's actually "drivable" :mrgreen:

Here's one of my faves, Also a VW, as I'm a sucker for them too ;)

rat-rod-vw-06.jpg
Wow I drive a golf too........."Hunny where's my sawzall?".................lol.......... not really

mikesbikes36 said:
that is way cool rite there ...i always liked this one !!!! mike
526.jpg

527.jpg

528.jpg

whatcha guys think ....................

That's pretty sweet, I think it'd pa a pain to drive but fun.

it'd be a pain to get into and out of for sure, but maybe that blanket covering the roof is for ease of entry/exit.

I think too bad it doesn't have a cat diesel in it :mrgreen:

I also like how the top of the cylinder heads on the flattie are higher than the top of the cowl!

jonvo4591 said:
it'd be a pain to get into and out of for sure, but maybe that blanket covering the roof is for ease of entry/exit.

I think too bad it doesn't have a cat diesel in it :mrgreen:

I also like how the top of the cylinder heads on the flattie are higher than the top of the cowl!

x2 on the cat diesel. The blanket would make it a lot easier. I wonder on the bug I posted how you'd drive it other than laying on the roof and reaching in the window........lol.

I've got to say that thing would not be good for road trips. Didn't notice what it was but did notice the tank above the motor. There's thinking outside the box but this guy is nuts! I expected a midget to get out of it rubbing his neck....lol

outskirtscustoms said:
Hey guys, I know we all love rat rods here so lets all try to find the most radical, off the wall, ridiculous rat rod pics we can find! Who knows if it gets good the best pic might win a prize....lol. Here's mine.....and since you all know I love V-dubs......... :mrgreen:

767855561_ZVijA-O.jpg

I would so love to drive this thing.

how tall do you think the guy is that drives this speed bump?

i would love to see this in person.

Latest posts

Back