Rat Bike News Magazine wants you!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just read about this deal for the first time and cool cant wait to read it. if you need any info on anything please let me know i would like to help out in any way i can.

gerry- what about like an article featuring members bike clubs, like the spokesmen or locojoes coasters, something like that so that new readers to the mag could maybe meet up with the club if there trying to get started into all this stuff. just an idea. wish there was more i could do to help......?

Easy E

elvis51 said:
gerry- what about like an article featuring members bike clubs, like the spokesmen or locojoes coasters, something like that so that new readers to the mag could maybe meet up with the club if there trying to get started into all this stuff. just an idea. wish there was more i could do to help......?

Easy E

That's a big yes. I will do the number of pages necessary to post all the clubs that are represented at ratrodbikes. I'll give something the size of a quarter page (our format is 8.5X11) for each club to put in whatever they want in there. Send completed files at [email protected] for inclusion in the Clubs pages.

Get busy folks! :mrgreen:

the HOOLIGANS will be represented for sure maybe get a bunch of the bikes together and do some sort of group photo i will have to talk to the boys and girls.

how bout a bike club of the month? maybe a feature article on one specific club each month?

Easy E

Yep like a photo. If you don't have the tools to do the job, send me the text that you want and the image. I will put something together. Just remember that all this must fit inside a quarter of a page, so you must be brief and to the point with the text info.

Man, there's a lot of talented people here if I look at the contributions I've received so far. :)

sent you a rough draft to your email. something like that? if you need more or less let me know

Ive been working on magazine cover titles. here is 4 so far. i would like everyones opinion which one they like best. ive you dont like any thats fine. i have thick skin and you wont hurt my feelings :D your honest opinion is good. i can change colors, fonts etc... i still have a couple ideas im workin on but if you guys and gals like one of these i can use it. i personally like the first 2 best.
Logos1.gif

Logos2.gif

im really diggin the first one! the striping on it looks sweet! and the third ones not too shabby either! nice work rawbert!

Easy E

Back