RAT RIDE !!!!!! in Brighton, Michigan ,, Sunday nov 7th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK RATTERS!!!!!! Sunday November 7th 2010 at 1:00pm bring your rusty, shiny, sweet rat bikes to this event!!! We will tour downtown Brighton , Michigan's eateries/Pubs and shop local shops!!!! Ride should be just a few miles, bring cash for eats and shopping, oh and bring your bikes and lets ride!!!!! text Tiki Ted 517.706,9055 for meet up address and dress warmly !!!!!
ok ratters after some great advice from chainsaw i decided to give out more info on the Brighton, ride.

We will be riding in downtown Brighton, no more than 10 miles!!!! around trip!!!!
This should allow for ratters to have a good ride and enjoy showing off their rides and eat or grab a drink...

We will meet at my "Rat" Shop at 303 N. Fifth street, Brighton , Mi 48116 Look for the temporary signs to direct you when you get here. I am on the corner or Chestnut and Fifth street, The "shop" is on Chestnut, it backs up to a school so there is plenty of parking. Call or text me to RSVP or for more info, 517.706.9055 Tiki Ted

:mrgreen:

Tiki, I would suggest that you put up more info than what you've got. Having everyone text for the details will be a put off to many possible riders. They wanna know what, where, when and/or why by looking at a messageboard or flyer. Plus some of us don't do texting.
What is a few miles? I've been to rides that were only a mile long and will not go to another one. Please give us a rough idea of the length.
Is this gonna be mostly riding or is it gonna be a stop and drink/eat/shop type of cruise. The less riding, the less likely I (most) would be interested.

If I can kick my pnemonia by then, I'll try to make it out. Put up some more info and I'll stick it on FBN for you. :wink: We've got several riders in the Brighton area that might be interested.

Good Luck,
Chainsaw

I will be there!! and im bringing some extra bikes and parts for sale and trade if that is cool. see you then!

Hey guys,

Today is a great day for a bike ride!

See you there!

bicycles.jpg

bicycles-and-men.jpg

P3130119.jpg

WOW guys and gals, we had an awesome time in Brighton for our ride!!!!!!!!! Thanks again to Josh, chainsaw, giggles , & hawthorne larry, for gettin the word out!!!!! Great Weather + Great People + AWESOME BIKES===== A perfect RAT RIDE .... I will post pics soon thanks again for everyone that drove in an attended, oh !!!! and thanks for the help with my bike chain all three times it fell off during the ride, Tiki Ted :mrgreen:

Even though we couldn't ride, Gigs and I had a lot of fun hanging with everyone. Great first ride turnout!
I'm posting a few pics that we took. Photobucket is slower than a parapalegic turtle! I'm calling it a night as far as posting new pics, but here's what I got so far .....

Nov7RatRodRide2010033.jpg

Nov7RatRodRide2010032.jpg

Nov7RatRodRide2010022.jpg

Nov7RatRodRide2010021.jpg

Nov7RatRodRide2010014.jpg

Ted, thanks again for a great day! :wink:

Latest posts

Back