RAT ROD SHIRTS AT CAFE PRESS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i will be gettin a t-shirt soon! I know that for a fact. Hopfully they will have black hoodys later who knows. :) Thanks steve.

dont know if you have heard of it or even want to print shirts again outside of cafepress....but jakprints.com has great prices on shirts and the have 15" x 20" screens....my band uses them for any large print shirts we get.

CourageAndBlood said:
dont know if you have heard of it or even want to print shirts again outside of cafepress....but jakprints.com has great prices on shirts and the have 15" x 20" screens....my band uses them for any large print shirts we get.

Thanks man!

I have seen their site before...cool stuff. My main goal though at this point is to avoid having to put any money down up front and also not have to worry about shipping. It's sort of a case of all or nothing. Got my third little kiddo on the way so I've got zero time to run back and forth to the post office every week....and my post office apparently got their operation manual from the Russians. :shock:

Rat Rod said:
CourageAndBlood said:

Thanks man!

I have seen their site before...cool stuff. My main goal though at this point is to avoid having to put any money down up front and also not have to worry about shipping. It's sort of a case of all or nothing. Got my third little kiddo on the way so I've got zero time to run back and forth to the post office every week....and my post office apparently got their operation manual from the Russians. :shock:

understandable.....i hate running to the post office...and money down is a bummer as well.

The quality on cafepress isn't bad (I've seen better i've seen worse) I've had a premium account on there for a while now. Some months i loose a couple bucks but usally sales pay the monthly bill (twice i even got a check back)....lol i want to start printing my own so i can maybe one day make money with this stuff but for now it just makes me happy when someone buys something i made

http://www.cafepress.com/wtk <----- my really needing to be updated store

Just an FYI...I placed my order yesterday and I receive an email today telling me my items have shipped.

Will post picks when it arrives. :D

I havent got any shirts from cafepress but i have ordered scooter calenders from there before from sites with different members scoots, very cool, maybe rrb can do the same, id order one in a heartbeat :D

i think they print them as ordered so it took bout 2 weeks to get those tho.

CCR said:
I havent got any shirts from cafepress but i have ordered scooter calenders from there before from sites with different members scoots, very cool, maybe rrb can do the same, id order one in a heartbeat :D

Yes...I have thought about setting up a calendar with the photos from the photo contest, but I'd hate to step on anyone's toes when it comes to using their photography. I guess if it's a matter of the sales going to pay for the site and other RRB stuff it's no biggie. Some folks get weird with this kind of stuff so I didn't pursue it any further.

heres an idea too :)
Ibags.jpg

budzillacycles said:
I did shirts through them for the Rat Rod BBO on CBN Chainy. How is that one holding up?

If you find the right printer locally, maybe they would do drop shipping?

The beauty of Cafe Press and Zazzle is that they print on demand...no required minimum. That and you never run out of sizes or selection.

Looking forward to getting my stuff this week.

Rat Rod said:
Yes...I have thought about setting up a calendar with the photos from the photo contest, but I'd hate to step on anyone's toes when it comes to using their photography. I guess if it's a matter of the sales going to pay for the site and other RRB stuff it's no biggie. Some folks get weird with this kind of stuff so I didn't pursue it any further.

i dont think anyone heres gonna object, more like a top 12 reward for a rrb photo contest, or just flat out ask their permission, were all here to contribute (or learn) in my opinion. :D but i understand the hassles side of it too.

Rat Rod said:
CCR said:

If you recall I was collecting photos a while back from the builders. Never did get enough sent to me though to fill a calendar so I kinda just forgot about the project. Plus it was getting kind of late in the year to offer a calendar.

Hey Steve, the way I understood it is that we entered the photo contest with full knowledge that you would use these images for the promotion of this site. I have no problems with my images being used in a calendar if it keeps this forum running. As long as credit is given, I'm cool with. Speaking only for myself of course.

Gerry

Back