rat rod stingrays

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A.S.BOLTNUT said:
How bout a RatRod MantaRay !

mantarod002-2.jpg

mantarod003-1.jpg

Yeah how about it! 8)

MANTA1_800.jpg

A.S.BOLTNUT said:
outskirtscustoms said:
Ideas:

BMX style
72ray1.jpg

AH this brings back memories ; had one just like this when i was a kid ! like to tell people my generation started the BMX craze with these bikes ,,,,,,Thanx for the flash back; outskirts..... 8)

No problem, I have always been a big fan of these bikes. Might have to turn my brats bike into a replica.

Me and my son picked up this one at the Ann Arbor bike show. It had alot of issues with it but he just fell in love with it when he saw it. Im not sure what exactly it is, but he calls it his stingray, so what the hay. I only paid forty for it so I cant complain. It has yellow paint under the rattle can black. I wanted to strip it down to see whats under it but he wont let me. He likes the black paint.
nolschwn3.jpg
billetprf91.jpg
Here it is with Dads Shelby at the 2010 Michigan Billetproof show.
billetprf9.jpg

Gotta love the little fella for sharin the interest in the cool bikes ! and that old ford in the back ground :shock: beautiful !

haha lookin' cool on a stingray in front of a 53 chevy! good to see that rat rod bikes is also a father-son thing!!! awesome :D oh and heres my stingray after i got the red paint off! i think it looks much better and the before pic is on the 1st page.
0307111719.jpg
i have some touching up to do and i added older pedals off of my huffy on it. i didnt like the look of the bmx pedals...

bmxerpete said:
'72 Stingray
100_0009.jpg

'74 Huffy
ratright.jpg

ratleft.jpg

rattank.jpg

ratchute.jpg

Wanna sell me that Huffy?? That is a cool 20" custom! I dig the Webco mags too. Probably the coolest mags ever built. I think someone needs to reproduce them in 20, 24 and 26". Anyone here that talented to reproduce cast mags??

white trash said:
bmxerpete said:
'

'74 Huffy
ratright.jpg

Wanna sell me that Huffy?? That is a cool 20" custom! I dig the Webco mags too. Probably the coolest mags ever built. I think someone needs to reproduce them in 20, 24 and 26". Anyone here that talented to reproduce cast mags??

There is a guy on Ebay that does custom designs out of billet aluminum. Little pricey but they look really cool.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-Billet-Alumi ... 1e548aa13f

hey there do you know that name of that cap used to install a headlight to the goose neck bolt on the handle bars

Back