RAT ROD TRIKE 20" FRAME. FOR MY SON

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Picked up this little trike last week. Sent it off to get sand blasted. Got it back today so let the fun begin. Going to make this a RAT TRIKE. Probably paint it PRIMER red on the frame..flat black on the back end...not sure what else. Guess we shall see.

i was looking around my garage tonight and decided to try putting the chopper fork on this that is on his other bike that is too small. Maybe a MAG front wheel and leave these rims on the back??? Too many options

Looking sweet!

Still not sure what to do about the box color. Thinking of an american flag on the back that looks worn...or just the red primer color that is sanded down. So many options. Next step is putting the spikes on the fenders

Now i have a problem in the bearings on the back axel. Not sure whats up tey. My son took it for a short ride around the block and by the time he got back it was very difficult to pedal. SO im not sure if i have something that has slipped..or dirt in the bearings on the back.

Anyone familiar with the back axels on trikes?? Im sure they are all different....just throwing it out there for some help

Back