Rat trap springer with fenders?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's pouring here and I'm super bored.Can't stop thinking of new builds.Will a rat trap springer work with regular fenders? Does anyone have pics? Thanks.
I hate being inbetween builds. :cry:

ExtraBlaze said:
It's pouring here and I'm super bored.Can't stop thinking of new builds.Will a rat trap springer work with regular fenders? Does anyone have pics? Thanks.

The rat rod way is to make them work, even if they weren't originally designed for it.............

Thanks Magic. :D

GodHatesCleveland said:
ExtraBlaze said:

The rat rod way is to make them work, even if they weren't originally designed for it.............

I agree but I don't have the stuff kicking around.I have to do some planning ahead of time due to lack of room.If I spend loot on stuff and don't end up liking it it sets me back on a couple fronts.I just wanna build :mrgreen: .

2724317418_bc8aea3464.jpg

I got the fender off this one if you need it... pm me if you want it...

I actually have something else in mind and I still have to find a springer.Thank you very much for the offer tho' :mrgreen: .

Back