Ratrod WestCoastChopper!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I jacked the rims off of this for "Night Rider" so i salvaged the rear rim from my buddy and the front off my drag bike (r.i.p), Heres what i got, Still being rebuilt.

DSCF1200.jpg

Haha Jim, Your grips handle bars and that tire are in this pic, We gotta ride sometime man!!!..

Cool beans you got that WCC. That seat sure looks like toast....lol

I ended up cutting a small piece off of the WCC seatpost to use as a shim to fit the frame.....and then using a lathe I turned down a metal insert to fit inside the WCC post....and then adapt down to an oldschool size seat post. I mounted a vintage pan style springer seat on my WCC now.

It looks AWESOME now......I'll have fresh pics posted soon...... 8)

Yeah this bike survived a house fire, Im going out right now 2 make a new laid back seat post.. Might strip it and get rida it idk

Hey Ricky, Nice score!
......this is what I did with my 50 Dollar WCC's.
100_0387.jpg

All you need is a cheap Harbor Freight Welder and go for it!

***The one in the foreground ended up turning into the Super Tanker.

ken can you post pics of that bike or give me a link to them. i got two of them i used parts of them for other builds. i dig the super tanker but this one is right on.

if you don't mind i wanna try my hand a doing the same any pics of it will help me along in making my own Kenny P knock off

thank mike

Hey Rick, here's a couple pics of what my WCC looks like the vintage seat and custom seatpost I made.......definately changed the look of the bike I think.

WCCbikeseat001.jpg

WCCbikeseat002.jpg

Kenny your WCC's are SICK!!!!!!!!!!!

If I might ask, what kind of welder are you using? I've been looking at Northern Tool, and Harbor Frieght's websites lately...mainly looking at welders. Northern has a nice Clarke welder...and a nice Hobart that I like. Both welders are in the $350-$450 range.

I REALLY want a gas welder...to get a smoother finnish.

Kenny, Tex, I love ur bikes, im going for the ratrod feel no show bikes hear :) Just wait i got idears for mine.

Only bad thing is u gotta hump the gas tank 2 get going fast, I gotta stand and yeah i sit on the gas tank while im flying down the street.

All I have is the cheapo 140 dollar HF flux core....nuthin' has come apart yet! :mrgreen:

Here ya go Trash man. I should have taken more, but this is all I have of the building process.
BBO-1.jpg

BBO-2.jpg

BBo-3.jpg

BBO-4.jpg

BBO-5.jpg

BBO-8.jpg

BBO-6.jpg

100_0985-1.jpg

kenny thank you bro!!!! i'll see if i can make you proud. i have been wondering what i was going to do with those frames. thanks to you i gunna be choppin em up.

Kinda funny how Jesse takes a perfectly good vehicle and chops them up into sumthin' he thinks is cool.
....And here we are buying a perfectly good bicycle with the mans name on it and choppin' it up and making it into sumthin' we think is cool! LOL

Thanks Hooch, I'll work on that :mrgreen:
*Some have mentioned that Mrs. P looks a bit like Sandra, this is the only pic I have in PBucket of her, although that's how most people see her! LOL

IMG_3114_edited-2.jpg

-Whistles- Lol shes a cutie :) Not as cute as mine.

Wiz.jpg

I LOVE YOU ELIZABETH!!!

:)

Back