"RATS-ALT"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "RATS-ALT" (ALMOST)

That's it for a few weeks. I'm putting it away. I need time to figure if I'm going to change any or everything, add something or leave it like it is. Paint, no paint.......SO, in the cellar it goes. Here's a pic next to my Electra for comparison.....Thanks everybody for all your input.

OH! karfer, you wanted to know about pedal clearance?...You can see here vvvvv

006-18.jpg

Looks done to me :D Great job Larry :mrgreen:

wow, that makes your townie look like a monster! turned out great so far, i like it! 8)

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
It's NOT done yet....I broke down and actually BOUGHT a part last night. Just have to many things to do over the next few weeks. I have an intricate paint scheme I plan on doing (maybe). :roll:
C-YA next month!

SCHWINNRAY69 said:

I share the same opinion! If I could buy this bike, I would only ad a pin up girl on the tank.
Regarding to paint, I totally love the current scheme Larry. :roll:

you should paint "Praise the lowered" on the tank.

Gdcast said:
I share the same opinion! If I could buy this bike, I would only ad a pin up girl on the tank.
Regarding to paint, I totally love the current scheme Larry. :roll:

Thank you! That's quite a compliment. :oops: ...As far as the paint. The frame will NOT be painted. The forks, tank and DIFFERENT chainguard, and the rear fender ( I bought one, hope I like it) will be painted in gray and green primer....I want it all to be gray with green flames.
ifitsfreeitsforme said:
you should paint "Praise the lowered" on the tank.

:lol: :lol: Who knows!

Mmmm... How about a factory-finish quality dark gloss EVIL twin sister in the future :!: :?: :shock: :mrgreen:

Gdcast said:
Mmmm... How about a factory-finish quality dark gloss EVIL twin sister in the future :!: :?: :shock: :mrgreen:
I ran out of Spaceliner racks. :lol:

herr_rudolf said:
KOTA said:
I ran out of Spaceliner racks. :lol:

Well...
In that case: Since seeing that Townie in your pics I've been wondering how that Electra-rack would look on your groundhugger...
I'm embarrassed to tell you what I had to pay for that "rack".
I can do those supports out of bar stock. I just liked the zig-zag on the spaceliner supports. My NEXT project is to build a SCOOTER, with 27" wheels! :lol:

Latest posts

Back