RIDES OF THE WEEK!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i thought it would be neat to start a post where we could post a pic and description of the bike we are riding that week. be it one you are riding to work, or just cruising on your daily ride. i usually try to ride a different one every week or two. i will start it off with this one. it is the one that i am building for the build off. the frame is a 60's western flyer with a homemade fork from the stock and leftovers of a murray springer. the bars are from a woman's schwinn. the rear stand is homemade out of flat stock and is held in place with a leather strap. i have been riding it to work all week, it is a 25mile one way trip-just kidding! :) i live and work in town, it rides super sweet and smooth!
104_4614.jpg

Nice bike! I love the board track appeal to it.

I rode my main rider yesterday, a 1980 Fuji Monterey. It's weird, I don't enjoying looking at this bike near as much as my Schwinn Racer, Stingray, Predator, etc. But just because it's one of my favorite riders makes me appreciate it. :wink:

DSC03036.jpg

My customized Schwinn Fleet I rode 8 miles to work last Wednesday. I take my break midway in the center of Rochester PA at their war memorial. Snapped a phone pic.

ATT00004.jpg

Back