riding bike to school, and the sights seen en route

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! I missed a few replies here.

I go to a unique school where instead of conventional learning to get graduation standards, we students can choose our own projects to receive graduation standards. And I designed a calender as a project, and one of the standards I am getting for the calender is a fitness standard, and I decided to ride bike to school for the fitness portion. I've done research on the weather for the rest of the month,and if the forecast holds true I'll be riding bike on the 2nd, 6th,9th and the 12th through the 15th, and also on the last day of school (the 29th) I'll probably ride more than that, but it all depends on the weather. It's too rainy here currently, but I have hopes for next week.

Well it's late. And I really should be going to sleep soon, but here's a picture for everyone. I'll answer any questions about the beast tomorrow if anyone has any

In the first row only??? I think it looks like race bikes here, cruisers there, and middle weights up there??? Weird!

O.p. for outdoor riding in that brazen tundra called the north(where you live!), I had a specific riding gear. Many layers, but the most important parts were a face mask, hat and gloves. Keep those warm and you will be toasty. Snowboard clothing worked excellent.
From what I Gather, a lot of kids liked to ride with their own kind at the time,..cruisers with cruisers, stingray by stingray.. "Soches with Soches" :p less of a motley crew

Back