roadmaster been thru the shredder

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
picked up this old roadmaster sat at a flea market front tire is just shredded never seen one that bad before nice springer front end and cool looking reflector the bike over all in good condition other then a set of tires and tubes......
DSCN1791.jpg

DSCN1790.jpg

Re: roadmaster been thru the shreder

Your tire is having a bad hair day. :p

Cool find, lotsa good parts.

Re: roadmaster been thru the shreder

I wonder what the seat looks like under that cover.

{GOT MY TIRE FIXED} after walking by this old girls roadmaster all week trying to figure out if i was just going to rob all the good parts off it and throw the frame on the pile out back with the rest of the girls bikes i just couldnt do it so i put some tires on it found an old chain guard in my pile of stash that match's great cleaned it up a little and went out for a ride this morning the springer is just so cool and rides very good i think the bike should have had a tank and a rear light on the rack if any one has these parts they would like to let go of reasonable please pm me thanks................
DSCN1792.jpg

DSCN1793.jpg

Cool. I picked up a very similar bike last week, but mine is badged a Western Flyer. I too was considering parting vs. rebuilding. Maybe I'll just keep mine as well after seeing yours.

Hi Jen! Very nice find. Those are Luxury Liner fenders which were probably chrome (may still be underneath the paint) and I assume original to the bike which I'll guess is a 1948-49. Yes it would have had a horn tank with a chrome base and painted areas. Other than the headlight all the major parts are there and you can't beat the ride - Shockmaster! Have Fun! Robert

:shock:
62hotrod said:
{GOT MY TIRE FIXED} after walking by this old girls roadmaster all week trying to figure out if i was just going to rob all the good parts off it and throw the frame on the pile out back with the rest of the girls bikes i just couldnt do it so i put some tires on it found an old chain guard in my pile of stash that match's great cleaned it up a little and went out for a ride this morning the springer is just so cool and rides very good i think the bike should have had a tank and a rear light on the rack if any one has these parts they would like to let go of reasonable please pm me thanks................
DSCN1792.jpg

DSCN1793.jpg

i would buy your trash! :shock: as in that chaingaurd! :mrgreen:

Back