Rockford, Ill show this year?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is this at and when? Thats my home town.

who knows? it was pretty nice last year, even AL FRITZ was there. i can't believe it was a one time deal - it was packed.

so how bout it? anyone?

:| :| :| :| :| :|

No worries
Here is email I got back! :D
Hi Skip,

I just got a date finalized for the show. It will be on Sunday November 7th at the Hoffman House in Rockford Illinois. I will be sending out flyers and I will email you one when I get them done.

Thank you,
Nina

:mrgreen: SAVE THE DATE! :mrgreen:

GREAT!!!!!

I can't wait. my buddy got a van load of old bike store parts he's wanting to bring. Thanks for getting the show information for all of us.

:D :shock: :lol: :D :shock: :lol: :D :shock: :lol:

Hi guys
Nina sent me this over the weekend. I could not get the flyer to post on here so just
cut and pasted it :roll:
I can't wait to find some cool stuff! and I am thinking about putting two bikes in the show
in the Rat Rod Class!
Hope to see you all there.
Thanks Skip

It’s that time of the year again for the renowned

16TH Annual Indoor

ROCKFORD BICYCLE CLASSIC

SHOW & SWAP

SUNDAY NOVEMBER 7,2010 9:00AM – 2:00PM ALL INDOOR FACILITY

HOFFMAN HOUSE (CONNECTED TO HOLIDAY INN)

7550 EAST STATE STREET, ROCKFORD, ILLINOIS

(Convenient location, only 3 minutes off I-90 Interstate)

General Admission…..$4.00 Under 10…..Free

THE CATEGORIES ARE:

Original Restored Sting-Ray
Survivor “Bone Stock” Sting-Ray
Custom Sting-Ray
Custom Cruiser/LowRider
Vintage Road Bikes
OLD SCHOOL BMX
Rat Rod (new class this year)

Early Bird Admission @ 7:30am-8:45am-$10.00

$1.00 Raffle for Sting-Ray

Directional Tailight

BRING YOUR BIKE TO ENTER FOR TROPHIES

Bike entry fee…..$8.00 (includes 1 raffle ticket)

Trophies given to Best in each class & Runner-up

Also:Overall BEST OF SHOW for Sting-Ray & Non Sting-Ray

(Voting done by vendors) (Enter bikes at door, trophies presented to winners @ 1:00)
Vendors: Please reserve early and prepayment is preferred by mail and saves you $$$$. All indoors so spaces are limited. No outside vendor set-up allowed due to facility restrictions. 1 space includes one 8ft table and admission for 2 people. $40.00 per space/table but if you pre-pay by October 30 only $35.00. Mail checks to: Nina Baldwin, P.O. Box 1829, Rockford, IL 61110 Email: [email protected] Website:www.rondex.com/bikehead

Area accomadations:

Holiday Inn Clock Tower Resort Baymont Inn

7550 E. State 7801 E. State 622 N. Lyford Rd. (Just off State)

815-398-2200 800-358-7666 815-229-8200

mikesbikes36 said:
man o man i sure hope i stumble upon some cash next week somehow ....i really wanna go 2 this !!!!
Get a swap meet spot......Bring a load of stuff to sell!.......I will buy something from you! :wink: :roll:

man i dont have much anyone would be interested in ...most of my stuff is new ..i dont have much old stuff ...and its almost all dept store crap ..but ill really try 2 get up there ...ill have a little cash ..so what the heck ..may as well buy bike parts ...rite

Back