rollfast scoot

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this cherry and another 20" rollfast in blue. cool story me and my brother were riding up our road i was on my motorized bike. Well just as we roll by this old guy is putting out the blue one at the curb! He says hes got another one too. The scoot. They were his kids in the 70s and have been in his shed for 40 years. Well i tore them down and cleaned everything up one piece at a time. There was black gunk all over them just from sitting. Everythings original and in sweet shape. I rode the scoot quite a bit like 30 miles or so. Let my brother ride it for 5 minutes and the rear tire mysteriously blew up :roll: so now i have one really white whitewall :lol:
Forgot to mention. Since i had the motorbike and a rack and bungees i tied the two bikes to my back and sat them on the rack for about a mile home lol i was too lazy to go back for the truck. Ill have to get a pic of the blue one its just as cool :D
jhhjhsfx009.jpg

jhhjhsfx012.jpg

Sweet, a kid up the street from me had one, it was handed down through his family. It had a sparkle white seat though. I was always jealous of the whitewalls, because back in the late 70s they were scarce! -Adam

A very cool green and it has a very cool looking sprocket on it too that kind of reminds me a nice musclecar steering wheel.

WOW! I wonder if that "black stuff" that was on `em was a preservative of some sort lol. Man those bikes are gorgeous. Serious cool find there.

Great scores :shock: They look brand new :eek: Your lucky you got them for free :wink:

I grew up on LI, and my parents got me the exact same green Skoot for my 7th or 8th birthday. It's a mind-bender to see a pristine one. After years of delivering Newsday with a basket on the front, mine went the way of the Dodo. If you're ever thinking of selling it, please hit me up. Enjoy!

Back