**RRB 2012 AUCTION BIKE-**UNITY**

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XCruiser's wife's obituary said that memorials should be made to Strides Against Breast Cancer or Pike County Animal Shelter.

I stopped in to see him yesterday , the bike is still in pieces , he says he is swamped with business right now but will be back on it after Christmas

Real life happens (AS IT SHOULD!!!!). Especially at Christmas time.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!! Raise a glass to XCruiser this year and say a prayer for him and Eva.

buckfiddy said:
Yes work comes first...gotta pay the bills. Merry Christmas everyone!

All these sentiments are well and good, but I paid him $400 for a bike a month ago, and never got it. I really, really hope that after Christmas, his life settles down enough to send me the bike, or my money.

deven_science said:
buckfiddy said:

All these sentiments are well and good, but I paid him $400 for a bike a month ago, and never got it. I really, really hope that after Christmas, his life settles down enough to send me the bike, or my money.

Has he been in contact? Not trying to slam the guy, but....... :?

RatSphinx said:
deven_science said:
buckfiddy said:

Has he been in contact? Not trying to slam the guy, but....... :?

He has received multiple PMs, e-mails from me AND Steve, and a message through his Facebook page.

Nada. I just acquired the phone number for his tattoo shop, so after Christmas, I'll now be able to call him, and ask him in person where we're at with this situation.

I have lost many pets in my life and just recently lost one of my Grandsons, so I can feel your pain.
I am disappointed to know that with all the good that this thread has been up to here now has a negative attached to it.
I hope all is well with those in need of incouragement, and love.

Arley

deven. bought a frame and tank and i have not heard from him(BC) or recieved any of my goods either. I called today with no answer. :x

What happened to the build :?: :?

Back