RRB BUILD OFF #5 DISCUSSION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rat Rod said:
Only a couple of weeks left and 8 finished bikes so far...hmmm...interesting. :?
whole different vibe this year steve! not even any smack talk this time. :shock: plus, alot of veteran members sat this one out. ought to be interesting come aug 1st! :D

Rat Rod said:
Only a couple of weeks left and 8 finished bikes so far...hmmm...interesting. :?

I think that's because no one wants to be on page three of the finished thread come the first. :wink:

I personally have to do pictures yet and I am struggling with time, or a lack there of.

Rat Rod said:

My theory is that people are scared now that the "Kindergarten Cruiser" is done. Scrambling to measure up :wink:

bighit said:
Banished to the 3rd page :shock: there is a 3rd page of build off bikes.

Just kidding. Got to peak at the right time or we are going to have a lot of DNFs

I see nine now so I'd say 12 will finish.

Hotrodjen is near finished. What a job she has done. It just blows my mind the work she has put into this build of hers, the finals pics will be breathtaking........... :roll: ......the other bikes are good too.

Graylock

Hotrodjen is near finished. What a job she has done. It just blows my mind the work she has put into this build of hers, the finals pics will be breathtaking........... ......the other bikes are good too.

GraylockI may be old but I got young fashion ways.SOME OF MY BIKES
Graylock

No Fair! How can any of us compet with that smile!---sam

"and their look and the smile doesn't cut it with me"
Graylock,You must be REALLLLLY old!
But I do agree with you about Jen's bike.---sam(old but not that old)

It don't look like I will have time to finish mine, I mean I could throw it together but, I want to finish this one right and not in a rush, plus there is so much that I want to do that requires tools and materials that I don't have. basicly I want it to be worth the wait.

Your build was the same type frame I started with.So i am interested in how you proced with it---I like the blue color---will be a very sharp bike when finished.

bighit said:
7 days left. how many will finish? when will we see them? it's the clam before the storm.
im starting to wonder if there will be a storm! :? there are tons of build threads,that have never been updated at all. by this time last year,we already knew who the front runners were going to be! 8) weather permitting,im taking my finished pics tomorrow.

my thoughts exactly! :wink: i tried to hide in the back pages,and couldnt even get back to page 2! :lol: guess i`ll drop the bomb a little earlier,just for the exposure. :wink:

25 more will finish this week I am basically done a couple small things then photos
I think we should go with a shorter (month) timeline but give a months notice the build off will be starting :)

mine will finish, not sand-bagging, just got off to a slow start and having to rush to the finish now.
I'm going to predict a large turn out at the last minute.there are still a bunch of the threads that are still active.
I'll tell you one thing though, you're all lucky I went with the Stream-Flex theme instead of the Mecha-Godzilla theme or you would all be smashed by now! :mrgreen: (there hasn't been enough smack talk this build off)

Back