RRBBO7 HYPE UP THREAD!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: THE HYPE IS BACK PEOPLE!!!!

Cool, so far two build-offs with THE Build-Off.

Sidecar sub-BO
and
CargoChopper sub-BO

Well I was thinking more like this :mrgreen:

08_02_2012_skull_06.jpg

Peatbog said:
Why? Because that is what I want to do.

That should say it all for any of us!!!!!!!

Rockit! said:
Well I was thinking more like this :mrgreen:

08_02_2012_skull_06.jpg

I wonder how much you'd have to pay for that bike that has a kickstand that doesn't even fit... must be made by Schwinn.

More hub-center steering, cool!

My solution will be much cheaper and easier than an in-hub kingpin. I'm thinking a 4" (100mm) rim, offset laced to one side with a trike front hub? Should put the pivot close to the center of the tire. I'll have to do the math and see if it's feasible.

WICKED!!!!!
Add some flames coming out of the headers and it looks like stuff I drew in junior high! (That's meant as a compliment).

kingfish254 said:
WICKED!!!!!
Add some flames coming out of the headers and it looks like stuff I drew in junior high! (That's meant as a compliment).
Thanks! I think if I build this, it will just about (if not the most) coolest OCC chopper out there. The more I think about this, the more I want to build it... :roll:

FunkyStickman said:
kingfish254 said:
WICKED!!!!!
Thanks! I think if I build this, it will just about (if not the most) coolest OCC chopper out there. The more I think about this, the more I want to build it... :roll:

If it has a small block Chevy, I would have to agree with you. Oops, I see it's a V-6. I guess that would be cool enough?????? 8)

kingfish254 said:
FunkyStickman said:
kingfish254 said:
WICKED!!!!!

If it has a small block Chevy, I would have to agree with you. Oops, I see it's a V-6. I guess that would be cool enough?????? 8)

Flathead Ford. Siamesed center exhaust ports.

kingfish254 said:
FunkyStickman said:
kingfish254 said:
WICKED!!!!!

That is actually a flat-head Ford.

Stay AWESOME!
WAYNE TACO!

Sorry. I see someone else named it before I posted.

FunkyStickman said:
All right people!!!!! Time for baseless rumors and unfulfillable hype!!!

I present to you, fresh from my drawing board, "Ƥƨŷćő Čąŗģö" (Psycho Cargo)

Build it, I'd love to see it and love to ride it and love to watch my military sidecar chopper get more votes than it (there's the trash talk).

Seriously though, why don't you put out an APB on someone traveling north to south and see if they would be willing to pick up an OCC frame from me and bring it closer to you? Start a thread. I am in NC on the border of Virginia on Interstate 95, my house 10 minutes off the highway, and if it worked out I could even meet them at an exit.

For those that haven't figured it out yet, the sub-build-offs are what all the cool kids are doing this year. If you're not in a sub-build-off you're just taking up space. Start planning your sub-build-off TODAY!

I WANNA BE COOL!!!!!

But I have no cash for ........

I've got it! A build-off with the capital spend of no more than $25! "The Cheapskate Sub-Build-Off 2012!"

Don't know how we'll verify the lack of spend, but this ought to be where the cool budget-consious kids want to be! :roll: :D

brett4christ said:
I WANNA BE COOL!!!!!

But I have no cash for ........

I've got it! A build-off with the capital spend of no more than $25! "The Cheapskate Sub-Build-Off 2012!"

Don't know how we'll verify the lack of spend, but this ought to be where the cool budget-consious kids want to be! :roll: :D

You live in a college town. Here is how you fund your build. Go out and buy some yard sale bikes, clean them up, and re-sell tham to ECU students.

brett4christ said:
I WANNA BE COOL!!!!! But I have no cash for ........

The rules say to keep it cheap so last year I built my bike for under $100, and I think that's cheap. Do a build focused on the price and show people how you keep it at that price by buying cheap, selling leftovers, getting free, etc and they will watch.

kingfish254 said:
You live in a college town. Here is how you fund your build. Go out and buy some yard sale bikes, clean them up, and re-sell tham to ECU students.

I watch Eastern NC craigslist which includes Greenville and VERY little sells there. I think it's a different college town than yours.

Back