RRBMX

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this bike at a thrift shop about a year ago. It's a 1982 Diamondback Silver Streak. It looks like it was used as a commuter for awhile. I rebuilt it and gave it to my late friends son, who was having trouble keeping a bike on the road. His dad ( My Friend) passed away when his son was only a couple years old, so I look out for him. He's still ridin'it! :p
OldSchool1a.jpg

OldSchool7.jpg

OldSchool9.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

OldSchool13.jpg

That was my '42 GMC. I had it for about 5 years, was almost ready to put it on the road and had to sell it.

love the color scheme..
red rims would look nice, but that they are soo common it looks good without them..
they would look sweet white infact :)
copper and the flat black would be killer.

nice bike dude :D

iven said:
love the color scheme..
red rims would look nice, but that they are soo common it looks good without them..
they would look sweet white infact :)
copper and the flat black would be killer.

nice bike dude :D

Thanks, I started to paint them red, but to be honest, I was too lazy! Just left the rust on the sides. The red is really common. I painted the rims on my schwinn project "Touch Of Trash" red, I thought about tan but couldn't seem to make them fit in with what I wanted to do with the bike. Mabey on my next one, a trike or 24" board tracker.

Back