rust rat hiawatha

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I got this for my birthday last monday.shes a gambles hiawatha i have no idea the year i was told 1959 but im assuming the 60s. the bike is nice and rusty, sanded it smooth and cleared it to keep it ratty. switched out the middleweight wheels to some ballooners, changed out the neck and added the apes. and yea there it is. not really my kinda bike but ill ride it till i i feel like selling it.. i got a light i made gonna fabricate a bracket tomorrow but thats about all ill do to it.

You have a great eye for the "understated cool" look. Too many people don't know when to stop and end up messing up a good thing.
Keep 'em coming!
Thanks man I appreciate that. simple with a lil attitude was how I wanted this one to turn out. This is the only cantilever frame I own. All I want to do is make some torpedo style lights to run on the rear end next to the wheel and I made a light for the front outa an old pomade can from the 50s.

Back