Sacramento 2nd Saturday ride on Nov.14 and swap meet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok its that time again lets ride to Downtown around 3 from the swap meet at Vintage Bicycle Supply 4370 24th street in Sacramento 95822 lets do it big it could be our last for the year
DSC02652.jpg

i think i will roll the new bike and see if i can crash it trying to do a wheelie :lol: get your cameras ready

lets ride!!!! and Mike-s is it cool if we bring some beer

hey, any of you guys know if the Thanksgiving morning ride is gonna happen this year?
all us Galt Rodeo Rats can cruise together 8)

anyhow...... see ya'll at the swap!

theVULTURE said:
hey, any of you guys know if the Thanksgiving morning ride is gonna happen this year?
all us Galt Rodeo Rats can cruise together 8)

anyhow...... see ya'll at the swap!
ADAM TOLD ME ABOUT THE TURKEY DAY RIDE SO IAM SURE ITS STILL ON.THAT WOULD BE COOL IF MOST OF US COULD MAKE IT.

it is still on turkey day at the CALIFORNIA AUTO MUSEUM (was the TOWE auto museum)

ya we should all get together and meet at the auto museum this is a good ride and show

yea the turkey day ride is not to be missed. around 800 bikes all custom, original, strange and all above. heck ted that is how we met the year i brought out the higgins for the first time. i remember not that long before that you brought in one of your crazy double rims and even i looked at it and sorta went what is this? that sucker was hard to make straight. so yea dont miss it but this might be an interesting ride too

I'm in for the swap, maybe for the ride. I'll likely be there early for the T-day thang and have to bail before the actual ride.

Ok everyone the Turkey Ride is being held at 25th and R street on Nov.26 so lets get ready to ride and tell everyone that might be going to this ride

@ sensor they have new sponsers and they moved but i agree the towe was perfect but i look at it this way we will be doing more riding remember the days of the bike kitchen on broadway that was a good show and even before that at the alfa romero spot

Latest posts

Back