Sacramentos Suzie Burger bike show

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMAG0343.jpg

heres the flier for Sacramentos 2nd Saturday show and cruise this will be a good and fun ride thru East Sac and back thru Downtown

I'm having trouble with the math....
show @ 1pm-------cruise starts @ 6:30
how many pitchers of PBR will be purchased?
8)

theVULTURE said:
I'm having trouble with the math....
show @ 1pm-------cruise starts @ 6:30
how many pitchers of PBR will be purchased?
8)

enough that no one will be riding in a straight line.

we are gonna look like the shriners doing figure eights all the way. maybe i should bring the higgins it has already been on one serious umm libation drinking ride. ted knows

greg66 said:
scrumblero said:
gotta work... :x
WHATS UP SCRUMBLERO :?: HAVEN'T HEARD FROM YOU IN A WHILE.DON'T MISS CYCLEFEST OR YOU WILL BE SORRY.

its not my fault!! somebody decided to hit the chaos button and run away!! I'll get it together by July, don't worry.. :roll:

Hello to all.... One more day to go... looking forward to Saturday to enjoy the scene. It's such a nice day weather wise and hope that the sun still shines.... Looking at the forecast it seems that the rains won't be in til Sunday... :D

the show and ride was great. had a great time as always rolling with my friends i hope someone took pictures i counted 97 bikes once we got to spin burger and there were two stops before we got there so when we started there were probably more.

REAL GOOD TURNOUT THE BIKE SCENE IS ALIVE IN SACRAMENTO BIG TIME 97 BIKES .SUZIE BURRGER IS DOING A GREAT JOB SUPPORTING WHAT WE DO.N*H*F*F* AND MIKE S. PUT ON CYCLEFEST IN JULY ,AND EVERYONE WHO COMES OUT WITH THERE BIKES ARE BUILDING SOMETHING HERE.BE PROUD SACRAMENTO WE HAVE SOMETHING HERE.

So I came all the way down the hill from Tahoe for this, and had a blast. Suzie Burger couldn't have been a better spot for this. The DJ and the food were awesome. Ted and Jeff thanks for being great hosts. I was amazed at how many great custom bikes that were there. Sacramento has Custom Bicycles on lock down. I want to thank Shmity for the Bomb Sushi dinner Friday night. Shmity you da man! If anyone in the greater Sacramento area ever needs teeth, look up Shmity. I hope to see all of you up here in Tahoe next month on the 12th. It's the Slow Rollers Bicycle Poker Run and Show. Jacob I will meet you around back
http://www.slowrollers.net/

Here are some photos I too this weekend at the Second Saturday Bike Show and Ride.
http://photobucket.com/SecondSat5-14-11

Back