Saturday cruise nights, Independence, MO May 11

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Every Saturday night at the Hartman Center cruise night in Independence (starting with the first Saturday in April). It's on Jackson drive next to Buffalo Wild Wings, just off the Little Blue Parkway exit on I-70.

I'll block off several spots starting at around 4pm, and we'll take a group ride around the cruise at some point in the evening. There are lots of places to eat and drink around the lot (Wild Wings, Coldstone Creamery, Jimmy John's, South of the Border, Joe's Crab Shack, and Sonic).

If it's raining, don't bother. Cruise night folk react to rain like roaches do when you turn the light on.

Re: Saturday cruise nights, Independence, MO NEW DATE!

I've found out that this cruise will start the first Saturday of May, so the first one will be May 4. See ya then!

Re: Saturday cruise nights, Independence, MO MAY 4th!!!

Just over a week for the first one! This is a BIG cruise night; cars in the hundreds. I'm sure most of you like old cars, too; here's a chance to hang out with the RRBers, see lots of cool iron, and show off our bikes to the car guys. This is a family atmosphere, too, so bring the kids or grandkids.

Come on out! Hartman shopping center, north side of I-70 at the Little Blue Parkway exit (Selsa Road for us old guys). In the parking lot east of Buffalo Wild Wings. I'll be there by 4pm.

I want to make this a regular thing; we've got some hard-core RRBers in KC, but we haven't had a recurring get-together for a while. I'm planning on being there every week, and I'll post if I can't make it.

See ya! Alan

Weather's looking good! Let's meet up Saturday 4pm, Jackson drive next to Buffalo Wild Wings, I-70 Little Blue Prkwy exit, north side.

Hi Alan,

I may be there sometime during the evening. I may load up the girls and bring out the triple? John and I have tooled around the show in the years past with our old bikes... and they draw so much interest that you never get around to seeing all the cars!

Clark

Back