Schwinn bomber update 6/14

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Schwinn bomber

deorman said:
NO STEP tattoos? :wink:

Whats funny is I stopped on the way home tonight and got some rc plane decals

Gdcast said:
3660218227_7072a8284c.jpg

Was also thinking seat but I got something special planned for the chaingaurd, and maybe a ejector seat :lol:

Really hoping to see a telescopic or linkage-type suspension fork for those nose wheel-loading decelerations. I saw some pretty amazing things land (and nearly land) during my time as ship's company on a carrier. We had some really...ummm... INTERESTING A-6-involved incidents.

gowjobs said:
Really hoping to see a telescopic or linkage-type suspension fork for those nose wheel-loading decelerations. I saw some pretty amazing things land (and nearly land) during my time as ship's company on a carrier. We had some really...ummm... INTERESTING A-6-involved incidents.

Great minds think alike on the fork, My family has told me some pretty interesting story's about life on carrier's

Re: Schwinn bomber update 5/11

We opened the the package tonight and soon as I looked out the window a fire truck was coming around the corner I said uh oh :lol: but luckily wasn't cause of me
forgot to tell you I am interested in those military lights

what is that? i have seen very large fishing weights that look like those

Hooch said:
dont be parking that on in the wrong place they will call the bomb squad lol

Specially when I get the wires hooked up to it :lol: was looking for a place to be the batteries for my lights :!: and tadaa the holders fit perfectly inside

aka_locojoe said:
Cool! Is it as heavy as it looks?
Its actually only about 4 pounds so not that bad they had another one I was looking at but its 25 pounds and a really cool 100 pounder but that's deco for the house

talk about a cool accesory nice work

Back