Schwinn Drop Out - Finished, just need to take some pics.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brought the frame back to the apartment after work last night, and made a little quiet progress.
f03e9396dd58cf656ebd3d0fd1475f1b.jpg
06beb263c4e4432a12c84a35387a37e0.jpg
29d0b7d7ccd8dd4e961510979e40a697.jpg
a27335870d183ac4980c2cfb1615bc28.jpg

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk

Great glimpses of just how cool that paint turned out!
I bet this is easily a top ten bike in the BO.
Good luck at Sunny Side too.

I just got off the phone with a long time model-building/hot rod friend of mine. It appears as if the literal final touches on this bike before I leave for the show will be from his pinstriping dagger. None of us does this stuff purely alone, but this build has been special in that I've been able to involve several long-time friends into it along the way. I'm stoked to be able to add Dave Wyckoff's name to the list.

The sleeves fit the build well. You're going to impress in San Jose....:thumbsup:

Can't wait for the detail shots. Everything has a super flow to it. Love the chain line, the light, the bars, the fender.

SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Cograts on the vintage win . The bike came out wicked it's got the old school 60-70s bobber look & I'm a suck for the yellow gold glitter . I've had an ideal in my head for a while to build something similar to this Maybe next year [emoji1306]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats man! Well deserved win.
Didn't karfer's build get 2nd Place too?
Cool RRB One-Two Punch

Back