schwinn predator freeform

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the same bike I had as a kid and have been looking for one for sometime! I sold my mint one when I was 12 :x for $65 and I thought that was a lot of cash since I paid $35 for it at a rummage sale..anywho...I have the chance to buy the same bike but he wants a lot for it and not sure what a fair price is or what these bike go for these days... I guess the grips are not og not sure what esle...Any ideas what a good price for this bike would be? Any input would be nice 8)

RATRODNOW.jpg

I have one that I am trying to get $180 for. I would say that I normally see them sell in the $100 to $200 range. Matt

MBblue6 said:
I have one that I am trying to get $180 for. I would say that I normally see them sell in the $100 to $200 range. Matt

Thanks blue thats the info I was looking for....He wants $275 firm..but they are hard to find in my area...So yeah...hmmmmmm

8)

Love the bike! But not $275.00 love if you know what I mean. I agree with Blue. His price range is spot on for what I've seen and $200.00 typically would net you one in showroom condition. I got crazy lucky when I found one at a thrift store for dirt. It wasn't a showroom bike but a great rider!

I had a frameset I couldn't giveaway for $20. Yet I hear they are valuable? Anyway, if it is your first bike, this may be your only chance.

Looks identical to the one I had, traded mine for a non-running moped but I have seen them sell for $150-$200. I think I paid $50 for it but it was a while ago.

3546457433.jpg

Back