Sears cruiser make over (still a work in progress)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's before and after pictures... sorry about the newer pictures,i'm waiting for a new digital camera so i had to deal with taking them with my blackberry, lame i know! :shock:

before:
SDC10877.jpg

after:
IMG00346.jpg

IMG00348.jpg

IMG00349.jpg

IMG00352.jpg

IMG00357.jpg

IMG00358.jpg

IMG00359.jpg

IMG00360.jpg

all the paint and airbrushing was my boyfriends boss & the seat cover was my boyfriend and it was a VERY easy process and came out GREAT!
I will be replacing the black bandana with a lime green one here soon. Also, the wheels aren't done, those are my moms wheels off of her western, my wheels will have a lime green rim with black spokes. :D

Killer,killer,killer!!! 8) Saw you were doing it up in intros.Came out great. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

That's sweet! I want to do up a spooky skulls, etc. themed cruiser for my 11-year old daughter. She has skulls on everything. 8) Might be the only way to get her to ride something other than a BMX. :wink:

Rat Rod said:
Looks awesome!

Heard you took "Best Ladies Cruiser" in the bike show this past Sunday. :D
:mrgreen: I did!
I didn't expect to either, it was a very hectic day!
flat tires and such, plus my bike almost didn't make it to the show.

cupcake i love your seat on that bike!!! im still trying to work up the courage to try and create one of those myself but im struggling finding a bandana

Easy E

elvis51 said:
cupcake i love your seat on that bike!!! im still trying to work up the courage to try and create one of those myself but im struggling finding a bandana

Easy E

we got ours at walmart and it came with 2 bandanas.
the next bike i do i'm going to cover with the mexican style blanket material.

the Sailor Jerry monkey is genius

cool sears cruiser. i have a 62' j.c. higgins deluxe (sears b4 they called it...sears) cruiser and this gives me inspiration to make it next on my build up list. dig the fender and chainguard art work.

Back