Seat rail?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. Got my Dean together tonight and took it for its maiden voyage. Big problem. My legs are to short to make a decent pedal stroke. Got the saddle down as far and forward as it goes. What can I do?
aguna6yn.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like stated above, contact slowriderz, he will bend anything you want. He has made two for me, one for a Ruff and they look great. Plus they also serve as a club if needed. Be careful riding that bike around corners with those long cranks.

Last edited:
These are always an option. :p
IMG_7435.jpg

I was thinking about pedal blocks. I wasn't expecting to find anything as fancy as these snoopy ones though. eBay?

Kingfish's suggestion is hilarious, but please, if you're over the age of 7, do not use pedal blocks. Get a 90degree post. Get shorter crankarms. Do something, but leave the pedal blocks to the little kids.
:rockout::113::showingbiceps:

Problem solved. Fabricated my own project 346 seat rail. Looks a little rough but after I clean it up and paint it she will be good.

evyve3u7.jpg
myqada6y.jpg

Why didn't you tell us you weren't a putz with tools?:)

Well, this thread took a very unexpected turn for the better.... once you finish those welds up, it should be good to go...:113::rockout::113:

Back