Sell a Bike to Girlfriend

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Would you sell a bike to your girlfriend? Or just give the bike to her? Posted from Denver .....
Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Not my gf but...Oh I know the answer but somebody here may not.

XC204 said:
Would you sell a bike to your girlfriend? Or just give it to her....the bike that is. Posted from Denver .....
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
C'mon man! You know what your supposed to do...... Make her earn it! lol make you food,bake you cookies,leave you alone when your waatching sports with your buddies

Give her a nice ride able but low value bike. If she's still around come Christmas build something nicer for her. :wink:

Does she really want it ..or is she just going along with you :shock:

yes. give her the dang bike! i agree with you . thax .
12.jpg

Give it to her or better yet, build one for her!

It's only a stepping stone my friend...

Bikes - then cars, rings, houses...

I think I've gone full circle and arrived back at bikes. My RRB Build-off bike is going to belong to my wife.

Yup, I built a bike for my girlfriend back when I was a bike mechanic. I made a really nice mountain bike so we could go trail riding together. Alas, she is/was a princess and off-road riding wasn't her thing. However... it, along with my unquestionable charm and animal magnatism :roll: won her hand, and we've been married for 20 years now.

She's got a Schwinn cruiser she never rides. Maybe if I pimp it out... hmmmm

Tater oh I know the answer....but another member may not that's why I'm teasing him.

That's funny Z that you dug this out! I think he did end up selling it to her even with my teasing.

This thread has me laughing so hard.... I'm 18 now, and built a bike just for my girlfriend at the time when I was sixteen. It was a 24" prewar boys Hiawatha, had the original wheels and paint, skip tooth and all. She really appreciated it and realized how it was so much better than a new bike. Big mess up....

I gave it to her, never got it back. Saw her riding it around her area when I was headed to my buddy's motorcycle shop about a few months back and just shook my head.. Regrets...

Life went on and my girlfriend now (she's awesome) already has a 'trendy' Linus. Glad i don't have to build her one..

-J Wolf

This thread has me laughing so hard.... I'm 18 now, and built a bike just for my girlfriend at the time when I was sixteen. It was a 24" prewar boys Hiawatha, had the original wheels and paint, skip tooth and all. She really appreciated it and realized how it was so much better than a new bike. Big mess up....

I gave it to her, never got it back. Saw her riding it around her area when I was headed to my buddy's motorcycle shop about a few months back and just shook my head.. Regrets...

Life went on and my girlfriend now (she's awesome) already has a 'trendy' Linus. Glad i don't have to build her one..

-J Wolf

X2 Don't do it! This guy learned a lesson so you won't have too, Just let her ride your bikes. Girlfriends come and go.

Back