Sex Change (Update 6/14)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here it is post op

sorry for the poor cell phone pic.....I have to top bar already cut out and the new bar bent and ready to go in i will post pics when its welded in

Re: Sex Change

go the new top bar welded in im not sure what direction im going with this build....any ideas????

I would bend another just like the first and drop down about 4 inches and weld it just like that one ...but then I'm partial to a colson design. Nice job welding. :wink:

thx guys i actually bent that top tube with my brother over a semi truck tire at my dads auto shop :D

lol yea maybe i should have worded that differently...i think im gonna go vintage motorcross with this bike!!!! 8)

yea like the oval number plates huge bars and no suspension....lol

like this one...now it wont look like this one but similar

ratrodman39 said:
yea like the oval number plates huge bars and no suspension....lol

like this one...now it wont look like this one but similar

That's about twice the suspension of my old Matador.(long gone) :lol:

the dirtbike....no i just found the pic on google...i would love to have it though..this is my dirtbike... 8)

ratrodman39 said:
the dirtbike....no i just found the pic on google...i would love to have it though..this is my dirtbike... 8)

Oh, they are real pain in the a** :D They are heavy, engine is breaking very often and the parts are expensive, because it's vintage. My brother had one. It was fun to ride with it in the winter, but those old two stroke engines are not very reliable :)

Back